Terms & Conditions
All services provided by PicHosting.co also known as PicHosting, may be used for lawful purposes only.
Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United Kingdom laws is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and another statute. The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless PicHosting from any claims resulting from the use of service which damages the client or any other party.
Prohibited are any material uploaded to our service that promotes any illegal activity or present content that may be damaging to PicHosting's servers, or any other server on the internet. Links to such materials are also prohibited.
- We reserve the right to remove duplicate accounts at any time without notice. Duplicate accounts are against our terms.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the PicHosting service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
PicHosting claims no intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its' users.
PicHosting will review all copyright © infringement claims received and remove files found to have been upload or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a valid claim you must provide PicHosting with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit PicHosting to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.